Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Rob Gronkowski apparently had been think
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:36 

pulled off one of the most shocking decisions of the offseason this year when he decided to come out of retirement to play for the . Although Gronk's return came as a surprise to most, it didn't come as a shock to . According to Harrison, Gronk had been talking about a po sible return since at least November. At the time, the two former teammates were and that's when Gronk apparently hinted Matt Martin Women Jersey to Harrison that he was going to be coming out of retirement in the very near future."I knew then that he was ," Harrison told TMZ Sports during a recent interview. "He was talking about it. He was itching then. He was feeling a lot better. You get a year off, you get to heal your body."Only Gronk could get sick of retirement after just eight months. One thing that did surprise Harrison was the fact that Gronk ended up in Tampa."I kind of knew the return was coming," Harrison said. "But Wendel Clark Jersey I didn't see it being in Tampa , because of course Tom Doug Gilmour Men Jersey Brady wasn't there at the time, but once he got there it was like, 'Yeah, it makes sense.'" Brady must have also known that Gronk was getting restle s in retirement, because, during the offseason, he kept pushing Gronk to make a return to football. Although Gronk had the itch to return in November, it appears that he finally made the decision in February after a throwing se sion with Brady. At the time, Gronk had no idea where Brady was going to play, but he let his former teammate know that he might be interested in going with him wherever he ended up."We rarely talked about what his decision was going to be, but we did talk about, for one second, ," Gronk said of his meeting with Brady in February. "I said, 'Hey, I'm kind of Tiger Williams Jersey getting that fire underneath me again.' I said I'm definitely interested in the decision you make. I didn't put any pre sure on him, but I said If there's a right opportunity out there and you go somewhere and that opportunity is right -- even if you go Jake Gardiner Men Jersey back to the Patriots and I feel like the opportunity is right -- there's a po sible chance I would definitely love to reconnect, and that's where the conversation started a little bit. And he was all fired up and juiced up about it." In the end, Gronk , which came nearly 13 months after he . The moral of the story is that we probably shouldn't be surprised by anything Gronk does anymore.

Alle Zeiten sind UTC