Alle Zeiten sind UTC

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Patrick Mahomes called this crazy throw
Ungelesener BeitragVerfasst: Do 16. Feb 2023, 15:35 

didn't invent the no-look pa s, but he did make it famous, so when he says someone might have just thrown the best no-look pa s of all-time, we should probably listen and that's exactly what he said on Saturday night after threw one of the most miraculous pa ses of the 2020 season .In one of the craziest games of the year, the found themselves trailing the 25-23 with just 19 seconds left. With the Dolphins sitting at their own 25-yard line and holding no timeouts, they knew they were going to need a miracle to win and that's what Fitzpatrick gave them. With the game on the line, Fitzpatrick took a shotgun snap, stepped up into a crowded pocket and then heaved a ball more Matt Martin Men Jersey than 30 yards downfield and the crazy part is that he was able to make the throw despite almost having his head ripped off by Raiders defender .Despite the egregious facemask penalty, Fitzpatrick was still able to complete a 34-yard pa s to . FitzMAGIC? : on : NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL (@NFL) Although Mahomes didn't see the play live, he did catch a highlight of it and here was his reaction: I know Im late but best no look pa s of all time Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) If Mahomes has anointed it as the best Bryan Trottier Women Jersey no-look pa s of all-time, then it's probably the best no-look pa s of all-time.I'm gue sing Mahomes added the laughing emojis because of how all of this happened: Fitzpatrick definitely didn't want to throw a no-look pa s, but he had no choice after Key grabbed his facemask. To fully appreciate Fitzpatrick's throw, all you have to do is check out how badly is neck was bent as he started the proce s of throwing the ball. Ryan Fitzpatrick completed this for a 34-yard gain CBS Sports HQ (@CBSSportsHQ) Here' Noah Dobson Kids Jersey s a view from the front that almost makes the throw even better. Quarterbacks Most Likely To Complete A Throw While This Is Happening To Them4. Mahomes (just bc Mahomes)3. Aaron Rodgers (Hail Mary legend)2. Josh Allen (also most likely to complete a throw while committing a facemask)1. Fitzpatrick Rodger Sherman (@rodger) The 34-yard completion plus the 15-yard facemask penalty ended up giving the Dolphins the ball at the Raiders' 26-yard line, which allowed to kick a game-winning field goal from 44 yards away with just one second left.After the game, Fitzpatrick admitted he had no idea where the ball was headed."When I threw it, I didn't see it," Fitzpatrick told the Network following the win, . "As you saw, my facemask got basically ripped off. I didn't know he caught it. And everybody on the sideline was all excited. ... It was pretty incredible." Even , who got benched in the fourth quarter, went wild after the completion. Play for each other. Cheer for each other. FAMILY. Miami Dolphins (@MiamiDolphins) Despite Fitzpatrick's heroics and despite the fact that Brock Nelson Women Jersey he threw for more yards in one quarter of action (182) than Tua did in three quarters (94), Dolphins coach Brian Flores has insisted that's he's for their Week 17 game against Buffalo."If we got to go to a relief pitcher in the ninth inning , ," Flores said, via ESPN. "Fitz, he's always ready to go. I have a lot of confidence in Tua. He's made a lot of plays for us. He's made plays today. We just felt like we needed a spark. Fitzy gave us that." Fitzpatrick led the Dolphins to 13 Thomas Greiss Men Jersey points over the final 4:01 of the game, which allowed Miami to steal the win and keep its playoff hopes alive. The Dolphins currently control their own postseason fate and they can lock up a playoff berth in Week 17 if they beat the .

Alle Zeiten sind UTC